Lantier Tent Structures is committed to protecting and promoting the safety and well-being of our employees, our clients, and the environment.
We believe excellence and continuous improvement in health and safety performance are in the best interest of all employees, clients and sub-contractors. Our Business success depends upon it. Our desire is a workplace where everyone upholds Lantier’s, Values and Guiding Principles, a workplace where incidents that could harm people or the environment do not occur, and a workplace where all employees and contractors demonstrate personal commitment to operational excellence.
- LTS aims for a safe and reliable operation where all risks that could compromise the health and safety of workers, are identified, understood and managed.
- LTS enforces all regulated standards for safety, health and environmental performance as the minimum expectation.
- LTS learns from best practices applied elsewhere and endeavour’s to incorporate such lessons into our practices and procedures.
- LTS integrates safety and health along with economic factors, into all business decisions.
- LTS employees are OSHA, WCB, OSSA, CSTS,TWIC, First Aid certified
- LTS employee’s always arrive on site with proper PPE