Lantier Tent Structures (LTS) is a leading supplier and manufacture of engineered fabric structures, Insulated buildings and all-weather enclosures and shelters.
Lantier Tent Structures (LTS) is a leading supplier and manufacture of engineered fabric structures, Insulated buildings and
all-weather enclosures and shelters. Our rental inventory and separate sales division (ICT) are able to provide immediate solutions for your short or long term shelter requirements. LTS specializes in oil field refinery shut down and Turnaround facilities, large clear span construction hoarding, temporary warehousing and event production. We provide “turn-key” solutions beginning with project design all the way through project completion.
LTS has over 1 million square feet of inventory, with offices in Canada, and the United States. LTS structures are clear span with aluminum widths ranging from 3 meters to 50 meters and steel “Spider Truss” up to 85 meters wide, because of their modular design both are limit-less in length. Please call or email us to find out how we can save your project time, money and resources with our proven fabric structure facilities.
Lantier Tent Structures is committed to protecting and promoting the safety and well-being of our employees, our clients, and the environment. We believe excellence and continuous improvement in health and safety performance are in the best interest of all employees, clients and sub-contractors. Our Business success depends upon it. Our desire is a workplace where everyone upholds Lantier’s, Values and Guiding Principles, a workplace where incidents that could harm people or the environment do not occur, and a workplace where all employees and contractors demonstrate personal commitment to operational excellence.
- LTS aims for a safe and reliable operation where all risks that could compromise the health and safety of workers, are identified, understood and managed.
- LTS enforces all regulated standards for safety, health and environmental performance as the minimum expectation.
- LTS learns from best practices applied elsewhere and endeavour’s to incorporate such lessons into our practices and procedures.
- LTS integrates safety and health along with economic factors, into all business decisions.
- LTS employees are OSHA, WCB, OSSA, CSTS,TWIC, First Aid certified
- LTS employees always arrive on site with proper PPE